SANITIZING TREATMENTHospital-grade sanitizing service in Honolulu, Hawaii and the surrounding areas
Sanitizing Service on Oahu, HI
Malama ‘Aina Chem-Dry has been providing customers with cleaner, healthier, and safer homes for almost 5 years. We do so by using our proprietary Hot Carbonating Extraction process with an EPA-registered, hospital-grade sanitizer.
From carpets and upholstery to wood, stone, and tile floors to granite countertops, we are committed to helping keep your home and family healthy and safe. In these challenging and health-focused times, having a clean and safe home is more important than ever.
Chem-Dry is proud to offer a thorough sanitizing service to all of the surfaces we clean. Our professionally-trained technicians apply our hospital-grade sanitizer according to our rigid protocols to the high-contact and low-contact areas of your home.
Kelii did an amazing job, above my expectations. I’ve dealt with other carpet companies before and this guy put them to shame! And my carpet wasn’t left wet afterward. My teens came home from school and thought they walked into the wrong house!!
Proven To Be Safe & Effective
Our hospital-grade sanitizer application helps make your home cleaner and healthier by eliminating germs, bacteria, and viruses. As part of our sanitizing service, our technicians in Waipahu will identify the areas of concern and vacuum, sweep or wipe away any visible dirt or debris before applying our sanitizers.
We use a combination of wiping, misting, and spraying to apply our sanitizer based on what’s appropriate for each high contact area. We’ll apply sanitizers to low contact areas with a sprayer, taking care to avoid excessive saturation.
- Our hospital-grade sanitizers are effective at eliminating 99.9% of bacteria and viruses from hard non-porous surfaces like tile, stone, wood, laminates and vinyl.1
- These Antimicrobial Sanitizers have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.2
Chem-Dry’s Powerful Sanitizing Process
Our professional technicians will apply sanitizers to any of the high or low contact areas in your home that you request.
High touch areas include:
- door handles and knobs
- light switches
- refrigerator door handles
- stair rails and any other areas of concern requested
Low touch areas include:
- area rugs
- hardwood, engineered wood, and luxury vinyl tile floors
- stone, tile and grout surfaces
Safety Comes First
Our goal is to keep your family and our technicians healthy and safe. Our professional technicians are trained to take special precautions including:
- Observing safe physical distancing and minimizing physical interactions with customers
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE) including gloves, safety glasses, masks, and shoe coverings while in the home
- Regularly washing hands before, during, and after each service
- Completing an application of our hospital-grade sanitizers and wipe down of equipment in between each cleaning service along with a daily comprehensive sanitization of our equipment
1Based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6. Sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated. Bacteria and viruses tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli.
2Our sanitizers associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6 have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
Call Malama ‘Aina Chem-Dry Today!
Serving all of Oahu, including: Honolulu, Waipahu, Pearl City, Ewa Beach, Kapolei, Mililani, Waipio, and the surrounding areas.
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Sun: 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
*Based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6. Hard non-porous surfaces including sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated. Bacteria and viruses tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli. Our sanitizers associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6 have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.