PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain and odor removal on Oahu, Hawaii
Oahu Pet Urine Cleaning
In a dream world, our beloved pets would never mak messes on our carpets or rugs. However, we all know that’s not the case and that accidents happen. Unfortunately, when these accidents involve urine, it’s not an easy clean and your carpets and rugs are at risk.
If not taken care of quickly and properly, urine can seep deep below the carpets and potentially ruin the pad and floor underneath. It is incredibly expensive to replace everything underneath your carpet. So do yourself a favor and take care of pet urine stains as soon as they happen. Malama ‘Aina’s Oahu pet urine cleaning works to stop the smell at the source instead of only masking the odor.
Facts To Know About Urine in Your Carpeting
Urine deposited on carpet does not stay there. It can penetrate the carpet ﬁbers and contaminate both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below your carpet. Often, without even knowing, pets will continually urinate in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, whether cement or wood, to the tack strip, and even to the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid will evaporate but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple surface cleaning does not help remove this odor. Until recently, there wasn’t a product available that could effectively remove urine odors. When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction to destroy the odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined. The carpet is then rinsed to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In severe cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad is removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® is then applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to heavily apply this product and dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® react with the urine and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services.
Pet Urine Stains and Odors Can Cause Several Issues in the Home
If you have pets, chances are that you’ve experienced some of those issues. Watch this short video to hear what a veterinarian has to say about the impact of pet urine in your home and how Malama ‘Aina Chem-Dry effectively removes urine stains and bacteria from your carpet.
Call Malama ‘Aina Chem-Dry Today!
Serving all of Oahu, including: Honolulu, Waipahu, Pearl City, Ewa Beach, Kapolei, Mililani, Waipio, and the surrounding areas.
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Sun: 6:00 am - 11:00 pm