PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal on Oahu
Remove Tough Pet Stains & Odors From Your Carpet
Pet urine can cause major damage if not treated quickly or correctly. Simply scrubbing the area with cleaner won’t eliminate the odor or bacteria. However, with our revolutionary Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®) product, even your most severely urine damaged carpets and area rugs can be saved.
P.U.R.T.® is specially formulated to eliminate urine odors and bacteria. It works to stop the smell at the source instead of merely masking the odor. Watch this short video to see how our pet stain removal process works!
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting
Urine deposited on carpet does not stay there. It is able to penetrate the carpet ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below your carpet. Often, without your knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid will evaporate but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not help remove this odor. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odors.
When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined. The carpet will then be rinsed to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In severe cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services.
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.
Call Malama ‘Aina Chem-Dry Today!
Serving all of Oahu, including: Honolulu, Waipahu, Pearl City, Ewa Beach, Kapolei, Mililani, Waipio, and the surrounding areas.
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Sun: 6:00 am - 11:00 pm