Carpets and area rugs are not only functional in the home but also play an important role when it comes to design. Protecting them not only matters for the health and beauty of your home, but is also a smart way to protect these investments in your space and save money in the short and long-term.
Here are a few tips for routine cleaning and daily maintenance that can help preserve and protect your carpets and rugs.
Tips To Protect Your Carpet And Area Rugs
- Rotate furniture and rugs regularly to help shift foot traffic and make sure carpets and area rugs wear evenly.
- Vacuum your carpets and rugs at least weekly. This helps remove dirt and particles that wear the fibers down.
- Avoid eating and drinking on carpet or rugs. And if you do, try to prevent spills as much as possible.
- Schedule routine area rug and carpet cleaning in Kapolei, Hawaii. This helps keep stains, allergens, and odors at bay.
- Take shoes off at the door before walking across carpet or rugs.
- Utilize mats or other durable rugs at entryways and over high traffic areas to help trap dirt and moisture.
- Vacuum pet hair from carpet and rugs at least weekly, and clean up pet stains quickly.
Carpet And Area Rug Cleaning In Honolulu, Hawaii
Chem-Dry is here to make sure your carpets and area rugs are in the best hands. We look forward to serving you soon!