Our carbonated cleaning process can clean virtually any rug regardless of material or construction.
Your area rugs will dry in just 1-2 hours instead of 1-2 days with Chem-Dry rug cleaning.
Our patented area rug cleaning solution is green-certified so it’s safe for kids and pets.
Our Rug Cleaning Process
- First, we inspect the rug’s material, condition, stains, and soiling to determine the best cleaning method for your rug.
- Then, we perform a procedure called Particulate Soil Evacuation. This process uses the power of compressed air. Some people refer to this process as Air Washing. This process removes dust and other particles that otherwise cannot be removed by vacuuming alone
- Next, we pre-treat stains and other heavily soiled areas, making sure to lightly agitate them afterward to loosen the soil and stains.
- Then, we conduct a soft water treatment which deeply washes your delicate area rug with powerful yet safe cleaning solutions. This flushes out soils and contaminants. Once we have treated your area rug with our patented solutions, we then rinse it over again until it is clean
- Then, we professionally clean and brighten your rug’s fringes, all by hand.
- Finally, we allow your area rug to air-dry until it is sufficient for home usage again. We use special air movers and de-humidifiers to efficiently dry your area rug and ensure that they remain at peak condition.
Professional rug cleaning in Mililani is just a click away!
Why Choose Malama ‘Aina Chem-Dry For Area Rug Cleaning in Mililani?
So what separates us from other rug cleaners in Mililani? We know every rug is constructed uniquely with different materials, so our team makes it a priority to get to know your rugs before we start our services. We have specialized training, equipment, and methods to make sure your rug is cleaned the right way. Whether it’s synthetic, cotton, silk, or any other material the Malama ‘Aina Chem-Dry team knows how to treat your rug.
In addition, we also know how to treat you. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. You won’t find a more personalized, gentle, and effective rug cleaning anywhere. Don’t just take our word for it either. Check out these testimonials from some of our recent customers.
Read what people in Mililani are saying about their experience:
Used service today, Kelli was so kind. Came in worked hard, got the job done in just a few hours. Will be recommending to all our friends and family on island. Many thanks for helping us to get move out ready. Many blessing to you. – Kayla G.
You guys are great, our rug looks new again. Picked up and delivered when promised. Very professional. I highly recommend Malama Aina Chem-Dry! – Curt C.
Thanks guys! We had a new tenant and was not satisfied with the cleaning of the carpet from previous tenants. We thought we were going to have to replace it but gave Malama a try and guess what didn’t have to replace came out really nice dried fast as well! Thank you! – Isaac P.
I’m a Property Manager and I’ve been using Malama Aina Chem Dry for the last 5 years and haven’t had any issues. They’re great on returning calls, communication and informative on their procedures and products they use. 5 stars all the way! – Arlene I.
Amazing, professional, exceptional quality with integrity. Only company we use personally as well as in business! Never a disappointment! Happy customer! – Charrise L.
Serving all of Oahu, including: Honolulu, Waipahu, Pearl City, Ewa Beach, Kapolei, Mililani, Waipio, and the surrounding areas.
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Sun: 6:00 am - 11:00 pm
*Based on results of studies conducted by independent laboratories of the Chem-Dry HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction) and P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment). Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite matter. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Figures are an average across multiple tests.